Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsCats · 8 months ago

What’s the best way to physically discipline my cat?

He keeps ripping up tissues and I don’t like the house dirty!

• lj1

How about a quick math lesson?

Anonymous poster + ridiculous question = Troll

Anonymous poster + ridiculous question + photo ripped from Google = Obvious troll

While he rips up tissues spray him with water. This won’t hurt him but it won’t be pleasant, and he’ll stop doing it because he doesn’t want to be sprayed.

I believe you found this picture and made up a question. Even if it was true u would just put the tissues out of the way of the kitten. Also making up a question regarding cruelty to animals is not very nice.

• Prince

Do NOT physically discipline your cat. Pets are helpless and defenceless creatures and are NOT to be abused! 

You have no need to discipline your cat and that c**t who does is a ******r

Put a solution of lemon juice and water in a spray bottle and use it whenever the cat is playing up.

Put the tissues somewhere the cat can't get them. Like in a cabinet. Duh? Poor cat.

I'd recommend getting him more toys to see if that helps. If it does not, I personally like the water spray bottle. You give the animal a small spray when it does something bad.

My one cat use to chew on my curtains.

So not only a troll question, but a stock photo, too? UGH...It's going to be a long day...