Why is Doctor Who pushing so much leftist propaganda lately?

I understand the show is British, but they didn't use to be this bad (when it comes to pushing leftist ideas).

• Nancy

Lately? You haven't been paying attention if you think it's only lately. Every iteration of the Doctor since the Chris Eccleston reboot has been ultra-left. But then kids shows generally are. That's because we human beings, even right-wingers, have made it a practice to fill kids' heads with crazy, sicko leftist morality, things like sharing and being kind to others, especially strangers.

actually I have thought about this and it used to be in the old days addressing issues facing us in our time .

so the message is embarrassing  to those who do not want to address issues of climate change ?

Yes this weeks Dr who was educational about electricity appliance inventor Nicola Tesla who it is said did receive signals from another planet and said he invented a death ray/ shield that could destroy hundreds of aircraft from hundreds of miles away and  his shield would vaporise enemy soldiers  if they tried to attack a country.

so he was struck by a car and never recovered fully  and what happened to his death ray/shield he claimed to have built?

yes, but  sounds has if we are going down the road to burning books and censorship of a message we do not like .

look at the BBC now under attack from Johnson because they did not toe the conservative line in the general election campaign and what is going to happen to channel four who they said would be turned into the cartoon channel when their remit came under review ? 

yes so they are  scrapping the A@E four hour waiting time target because they have run the NHS  into the ground and so want to cover up how bad it is  and when are we going to have the Russia report released ?

The Doctor most always had leftist ideals.  I always The latest incarnation, Jodie, does seem to express these views more often though, especially in statement form last episode I watched, but don’t forget that was after witnessing the complete destruction of the Doctor’s home planet, Gallifrey, and visiting the most possible future for Earth and it’s remaining humans.  She did a speech saying it was a possible outcome, that it was up to humans to decide what path it was going to follow.  It was a warning.  I don’t think there would be many people complaining that the Doctor expressed concern for humans and the planet Earth.  It was fairly just in keeping with what most people think anyway.  

What happened? I haven't seen it recently and I didn't think it did that in the earlier seasons. Anything besides the Doctor being female this incarnation which has always been part of the mythos?

Because the Dr transgendered into a woman she's pushing the feminism!

• Bill

It used to be produced by different people. You should have known that Doctor Who was over when they decided to change The Doctor into a woman a while back.