What makes you to lose interest in your gf/bf/friend?

51 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

If she doesn't suck it's not going to last.  His love grows with every suck.  Simple as that.

• 8 months ago

If yous been together a long time, or yous have nothing in common, seek someone else and tell him just friends

• 8 months ago

weird hobbies, I dated this one chick who liked F******* yo-yos and that was too much for me, like wtf who likes yo-yos they.. are a very boring toy to play with

weird smells too, I knew a girl who smelled like this one beach I used to go to and then I found out that she went their every night to catch little crabs and eat them alive

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

their inabillity to put efforts in maintaining a relationship...the bill should be equal for both

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

Boredom and her lack of interest in having sex.

No she has an orgasm every time I do. Her job occupies all her time at home, she's letting them work her to death and I told her they would if she let it continue.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

I lost interest in a former gf when I found out that she was screwing my best friend.

• 8 months ago

When you realise you and them arent compatible at all.

• ANDREW
    Lv 5
    8 months ago

Being monotonous, boring, uncaring not thinking of each other and selfishness 

• MCM
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Her stupidity she ****** stupid for real

• 8 months ago

Any number of things, too numerous and varied to name. It always depends on the individual and the situation.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.