Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 7 months ago

How come people were more nice a 100 years ago than today?

People  had a higher standards, and treated each other with respect!

HOW ABOUT THE POWERFUL PRESENTATION WITH Satan being the monster  threatening  mankind judgment  Christ with powerful action as stated:

Define nice? And secondly how can anyone measure it quantifiably in a population of today let alone in a population 100 years ago, to make such a far fetched comparison?

Source(s): Define nice? And secondly how can anyone measure it quantifiably in a population of today let alone in a population 100 years ago, to make such a far fetched comparison?

Well we become worship of money, fame, material and to many massive egos.

we also have forsaken our humanity by not seeing people as people as a class, okay class, lazy class, poor class, rich class till humanity is like well sorry your born with medical tough luck now go away. we were more nice cause money and darkness had not over taken us. I'm nice and caring just get on my bad side my Avengers Side comes out   

• Mark

Well, I wasn't alive 100 years ago, so I don't know if people were "more nice" then.

Back then they didn't have these damn video toys. No Drugs either! GOD IS CRYIN NOW AND I WANT MY SISTER TO KNOW THAT SHE IS OK THOUGH SHE HAS AND ADDICTION

• hart

no chemicals in there food

I don't know about that. Historically, women and children were treated as inferior by men and it was accepted and even legally approved. Men may have been nice to women on the streets, but women couldn't vote or get jobs or even an education. Corporal punishment was allowed without a second thought. Also the treatment of non-whites...

People did not throw God out of their lives like today. People today are living in sin

When I was a kid there was no PC. It was called common courtesy which became significantly less common when people decided the first amendment gives them a right to be 'rude as they want'. Today we have the anonymity of the computer keyboard behind unlimited rudeness. A lot of people wouldn't act that way face to face.

People were innocents then, I believe