Why is Batman & Robin considered one of the worst movies ever?

Wondering different peoples opinions.

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Because some people are not hero movie fans their more I don't understand you have too a DC Hero fan of Justice League, and Batman, Super Friends some people get too grown up 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

because those people do take it too seriously...?

• 1 month ago

There's no way its worse than Justice League, imo

• Pete
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Two words:  Bat Skates.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Megumi
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Who knows why some people believe some things? To me, it was much better than "The Dark Knight". 

• 1 month ago

2 words for ya........Tim Burton. 

He lost me with the "vicious gang"   dressed as clowns, in day glo colors. 

Yeah, just like in real life.......gangs go around dressed like deranged circus freaks,  in garish facepaint. 

We won't even go into the Bat nipples and extended shots of his a s s crack in latex. 

Yeah,   Bat Cheeks.........we all needed to see that, right? 

However,   I am kind of sorry his   SUPERMAN film, starring Nic Cage as Superman,  never got made,  beause that would have set  NEW  records for sheer insanity. 

• ...Show all comments
    • Weasel McWeasel
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

or that one wasn't the one directed by Tim Burton.......I stand corrected..........I wasn't expecting the Spanish Inquistition. 

• Ben
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

I don't know. I thought it was kind of fun.

• 1 month ago

Because of the script, costuming, and casting.

• 1 month ago

It isn't one of the worst movies ever, not by a long shot.  Have you seen "Santa Clause vs the Martians?   That's real trash right there.  "Lethal Woman" is also way down in the gutter.  Certainly not as good as "Cannibal women in the avocado jungle of death". 

Is it the worst Batman franchise movie, well kind of.  George Clooney did not have that torched soul of a normal Bruce Wayne.  Arnold was just thrown in to the wrong role in order to get box office numbers.  So yea, for the Batman franchise, its kind of bad like Batman v Superman.  Really do you think that you can defeat superman with cardio.  They should have used the rocky montage which would have improved the movie.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

i dont think its a bad movie

• Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

good answer

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.