If you could financially afford it,would you have a prearranged funeral tomorrow?

• I care
    Favorite Answer

Without a doubt,  having all of this setup so your loved one's didn't have to would be such a thoughtful thing to do. 

My son and I have most of ours done,  need to contact Monument place as to what to carve on our Nitches which has to be done.  We are having Cremations done.  At first wasn't sure to do this,  but as we pass our spirits go on with God, so the body is just ash again.  

Please note:  Do check some grave sites if a huge family.....if they allow family members ashes in container buried with parents or whoever approved.  

It certainly saved me so much since I tended to four siblings needs. 

• I care

Good and important question to share.

• 7 days ago

Funerals, big waste of money. Not having one.

no, i would let my family who has nothing to do with me get stuck with the bill

• .

If it saved money, I suppose so.

• Jill

I would like to prearrange my funeral but I wouldn't want to hold it tomorrow.