Dog asked in Entertainment & MusicRadio · 9 months ago

Is it fair to the AM FM radio stations?

Is it fair to the AM FM radio stations in the United States that a person only listens to Audio CD's in the car, because they hate listening to commercials on the radio?

Yes............

• chorle

It is fair but some of the ads are entertaining. And when I have a passenger in my car they rather hear the radio than the random spot for them I am on of which ever audio book on CD I borrowed from the local library.

Also some of the radio stations brought it on themselves convincing you young people they don't like ads so you tune into their 45 minute ad free music block 

• .

Yes.  But audio CD players (in cars) is a twenty year old technology.  I haven't seen one in years.  Most cars have bluetooth and let you play stuff on your phone.

Yes.

----------

• Jill

Yes.