Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationOther - Cars & Transportation · 1 month ago

I'm 17 and still can't drive don't even have a permit. What do I do?

I've taken the test 7 seven times now, yes, that's right. And all I've done is fail. I need help any assistance this is so embarrassing.

Is it the WRITTEN or the ROAD test you keep failing. Maybe you are just nervous. I failed the road test because I was nervous.

Bottom line is you will have  to overcome this if you want to drive BAD ENOUGH. IF  not,  uy a scooter. They don't require a licence in most US. States

Did you ever consider going to a driving school?

Driving school and more study time for you pal.

Next time study the driving manual. It's easy enough to learn the rules of the road a high-grade moron can pass. You should be embarrassed. After 3 flunks you have to pay again, so you paid twice and have just 2 chances left before needing to waste money again.

• Ron

No excuses skippy. The permit test, like all multiple choice tests, is the easiest to pass. I don't know what you expect as far as assistance from yahoo.

All multiple choice questions have one right answer, one close to right and two that are so far out in left field that they can't help but be wrong.

Buy a bicycle. Learn to ride buses and trains.

• noname1 month agoReport

BS Robert. even mopeds require a cage license in most states. Only a power assisted Bicycle doesn't.

• Teal

See if your state allows you to take your test with an approved instructor and sign up for their class. The instructor will teach you exactly what you need to pass the written exam, and it will be a lot less intimidating to take the driving portion with someone you know. 

• Eva

Study the book more before you take the permit test. After 7 tries, you should know what part(s) you're weakest on. If it's the driving test you've failed, then you need lots more practice preferably where there isn't a lot of traffic, like a parking lot.

Not only have you failed the driving test, it looks as if you failed your English exam. Concentrate on the latter and buy a bicycle meanwhile. 

Maybe walk instead?