Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationOther - Cars & Transportation · 1 month ago

I'm 17 and still can't drive don't even have a permit. What do I do?

I've taken the test 7 seven times now, yes, that's right. And all I've done is fail. I need help any assistance this is so embarrassing.

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Is it the WRITTEN or the ROAD test you keep failing. Maybe you are just nervous. I failed the road test because I was nervous.

Bottom line is you will have  to overcome this if you want to drive BAD ENOUGH. IF  not,  uy a scooter. They don't require a licence in most US. States

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Did you ever consider going to a driving school?

• 1 month ago

Driving school and more study time for you pal.

• 1 month ago

Next time study the driving manual. It's easy enough to learn the rules of the road a high-grade moron can pass. You should be embarrassed. After 3 flunks you have to pay again, so you paid twice and have just 2 chances left before needing to waste money again.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Ron
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No excuses skippy. The permit test, like all multiple choice tests, is the easiest to pass. I don't know what you expect as far as assistance from yahoo.

All multiple choice questions have one right answer, one close to right and two that are so far out in left field that they can't help but be wrong.

• 1 month ago

Buy a bicycle. Learn to ride buses and trains.

• ...Show all comments
    • noname1 month agoReport

BS Robert. even mopeds require a cage license in most states. Only a power assisted Bicycle doesn't.

• Teal
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

See if your state allows you to take your test with an approved instructor and sign up for their class. The instructor will teach you exactly what you need to pass the written exam, and it will be a lot less intimidating to take the driving portion with someone you know. 

• Eva
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Study the book more before you take the permit test. After 7 tries, you should know what part(s) you're weakest on. If it's the driving test you've failed, then you need lots more practice preferably where there isn't a lot of traffic, like a parking lot.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Not only have you failed the driving test, it looks as if you failed your English exam. Concentrate on the latter and buy a bicycle meanwhile. 

• 1 month ago

Maybe walk instead?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.