Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRock and Pop · 9 months ago

Why is Justin Bieber better than Elvis Presley, the Beatles, Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeppelin, and Pink Floyd combined?

He is not better than him. You are in the wrong for comparing him to those artists.

Why is Michael Jackson better than Justin Bieber?

• Kurt

You're off base with your statement. Rock and Roll followers of bands mentioned, and others, would never get into this artist.

Because he’s new and currently more popular

He will never be as talented as even one of those named.  He may make more money but that is because of the times, internet whatever,. Justin actually had talent at one time but he sold out to money and fame. Let popularity turn him into a punk *** B!#ch. Thats what takes away any credit for any talent that he may have had at one time.

• Sumi

Name one person other than a troll who's has ever entertained the idea that is anything other than rubbish.

He isn’t. All those people have talent and appeal to al people. They changed how music is perceived. All Justin Bieber does it make pop songs for young girls. Nothing new, nothing special. Never has, never will.

The Bleeper is persona non grata for my music library. I do not own any Elvis or Jimi Hendrix CDs, but I do own several Beatles, Led Zep and Pink Floyd CDs. I do not have any Justin Bleeper music and do not intend to ever buy or even borrow any.

• mars

Because he's still making music?

Killmouseky's head to explode in 3...2....1......