Does anyone know how to get ride of groin muscle strain? I am a soccer player who has been suffering with this for a long time. Thanks?

1 Answer

  • 1 month ago

    Chronic groin injuries are mysterious and complicated.  You need to see a doctor, hopefully someone who specializes in sports medicine, not ask advice from us random Yahoos.

    • ...Show all comments
    • megalomaniac
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

      Cortisone shots are likely only good for the short term.  You should ask to be referred to a specialist so you can find out exactly what the problem is and rehab it (i.e. find a long term solution).

    • Log in to reply to the answers
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.