Atheists why don't you understand that no matter how hard you try you still fail eventually?

• AgProv

So does everyone. It's called being human.

Because it's not true.  I live in the USA, where I was educated and have had a successful life.  Yes, I have had my share of set-backs, but that didn't cause me to stop trying.  The secret to achieving success is to never give up.

• Zany

If keeping all secular born babies from your peculiar view were my mission, you might be right. 

I understand that if I write vague sentences that no one can understand, I will fail to communicate.  That puts me a step ahead of you.

All will fail one time or another and they are still right too.

For example: Have a friend who took a test once and misunderstood the directions and it was a true or false test and she got the directions confused because her brain thinks different.  So really she would of got them all correct.  She went back to take the test after they changed and she aced it.  Please do no tell others that they will fail because saying sad things only hurts feelings.  BTW I am not atheist and instead of making them feel sad, help them to see there is hope.

• swolt

That's true of everyone, not just atheists.

• Wundt

For over 1000 years the people of Egypt believed in the sun god Ra and the rest of the Egyptian pantheon.  They believed with the same certainty that you believe in Jesus.  They built entire cities dedicated to the worship of Ra.  They built pyramids so that their leaders could travel to the afterlife.  All of those people over all those generations were SURE Ra was real, yet, that religion died.

Over time, all religions eventually become mythology.  Who is to say that in another 100 years Christianity will be relegated to the same status as Zeus, Thor, Ra, and others.

• Wundt

FB, the worshipers of Ra said the same thing to those who didn't believe them

• JonZ

Hmmm, you say the Bible is God's Word despite having been written, edited,  reedited by men who lived lives anything but wholesome! You would think God would have gotten it right the first time, and would not have relied on humans who lied, murdered, raped and used their positions to enrich themselves??

Theists why don't you understand that no matter how hard you pray you still die eventually - and that's it!

Not true !!!!!!!!!!!!!