Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 months ago

So for all the golf he plays, what is Trump's average score? or does he cheat at that too?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago
    Favourite answer

In many of the "tell-all" books already written about Trump,  many of them contain antedotes   and stories  of him being a terrible cheat at golf. 

One such story,  was that while playing golf with a friend,  the friends ball landed closer to the pin.  Trump supposedly picked the ball up and threw it into the rough. 

Other stories claim he shaves strokes off his score,  or kicks balls with his foot. 

Clearly,  what we know about Trump, is that his ego clearly can't handle LOSING. 

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • That's a hard question to pin down because his cheating is so pervasive with multiple sourcing on his cheating. GHIN (which is a golf handicap network that his courses are a part of) removed several of his scores because the scores were basically fiction and were so far out of range for what his expected score would be. This isn't political. It's that he cheats so much that he's never to be trusted to keep his own score (this is but one of dozens of reasons that every established private club want nothing to do with Trump- he's a pervasive cheater, a lifelong deadbeat and completely untrustworthy).

He cheats so much that it's hard to say.

That being said, having seen video of his swing since he took office, I'd describe his swing as not very good. No mobility, very little backswing. It's almost like he's morbidly obese and doesn't work out or make any attempt at fitness.

Put him on a 7,000 yard course with no foot wedges, conceded putts and forced to play every shot as it lies...I'd put the over/under on his score in the 85-90 range. Put him on a course he's unfamiliar with (since being sworn in he's played all but a couple of his 200+ rounds at courses in the Trump portfolio) and he would be unable to break 90. Make him walk and I'd put the over/under at 110-120.

• Bob
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

I agree with what you said,but would not the following: I think that there are many older golfers that would see there scores go up by at least 15 to 20 strokes per round if they had to walk the course instead of using a golf cart.

• Bob
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

I have heard that his handicap is  listed at 2.8.Yes he does cheat,however it's not that uncommon for people to cheat,and former president Bill Clinton was also notorious for cheating on the golf course,and for what it's worth both George Bushes and Obama were not seen as cheaters on the golf course.

• Brian
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

People who have played with donnie have said that, like NK's Kim, he does cheat.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.