Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicSinging · 2 months ago

Why didnt my disney world wish come true? I wished to sing beautifully, why didnt it work?

tossed my necklace into the moat of cinderella castle and said, "I wish I could sing beautifully". I really wanted to be able to sing like what you hear in "So This is Love" and I also want to be able to sing "A Whole New World" The disney princesses sing so beautifully and I demonstrated sincere desire for this wish by offering a necklace and not a meer penny. The Cinderella Castle is one of the most magical places on the planet, and the water in its moat is very magical. Why hasnt my wish still come true? Immediately after the wish I tried and I still didnt sound as beautiful as the so this is love recording in the movie. The stars were reflected in the moat, and it looked magical. They say "make a wish and do as dreamers do and all your wishes will come true" Why hasnt the genie or the blue fairy come and granted my wish? The blue fairy should have come, I deserved this wish come come true, my singing beautifully could give so much joy to many people. Why didnt the blue fairy come?

What happens to necklaces in the moat of cinderella castle? Gepetto got his wish and and the blue fairy made pinocchio a real boy. Why dont I get my wish? They say "Like a Bolt out of the Blue, Fate steps in and sees you through"? Why hasnt my wish come true, Ive proven myself, truthful and unselfish. I offered the elaborate necklace my best friend made for me to the waters of the moat. I desire to sing beautifully to bring joy to the people around me, why hasnt my wish come true?

I have also proven my self truthful by stating that I desire beautiful singing to benefit others and not to try to become a rich diva by offering some of my treasured posessions to the water.

Ive proven my dedication by offering something valuble to show I value this wish above material wealth. Why hasnt it been granted?

Wishing is metaphorical. Wishes don't make dreams. Effort does.

Btw: In case you were wondering, you're going to die someday too. 

If you recall Princess Tiana and her father's wise words: wishing on a star is half of it, you have to put in hard work to help make that wish come true. Take voice lessons, and understand that you'll never sound exactly like the recordings to your favorite songs because you have your own unique color to your voice, so help it grow by putting that magic to work! Disney princesses sing their entire lives, especially the ones trapped in a castle with no other way to hear music.

You asked this before, recently.  Some time had passed, but you still have not grown up any.  Get a good voice teacher.  No other way.

You need to take singing lessons and practice. But, just be aware that if you're not born with naturally sound pipes you're never going to be a great singer. I've been practicing singing for years and I still have very little range and can barely sustain a harmony.

Come back to the real world. I don't know your age, but whatever it is you're living in a fantasy world, unless this is some kind of joke. If not, I suggest you seek help. You've posted this before.

• Mamianka

2 weeks ago. I just found it.  We are not ginna penetrate this noggin. . .

not all wishes come true dude...