Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesVisual ArtsOther - Visual Arts · 5 months ago

How can someone hand print this neatly?

By writing extremely slowly and extremely carefully.

• Cogito

I'm blocked.  Presumably they do it by taking weeks to do something that can be done on a computer in minutes. I just don't see the point.

skill, accumulates over time and gets wired as habit along the way , thats if it is really by  hand, is the tip of the mountain of work. Its not as impressive as it seems because we can all do it

Source(s): get a new fcuking hobby, thats fcuking pointless, we have printers , it looks very nice but just change font, and then use skill and work in a more fruitful way

Because they have the aptitude for it. I see a lot of talented people on YouTube who do amazing stuff. 

I don't believe they are hand-written.  The letter formations are too uniform for free-hand, I believe a template, or stencil, of some kind was used to form the letters.