Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAfrica & Middle EastIsrael · 2 months ago

What do you think of this comment that Yoel Cohen wrote?

Favorite Answer

Anonymous,

I think this is made up, Yoel is a Zionist so he thinks like them as racists as they are.

He will never write this and uncover the will to eliminate Palestinians.

It is equal to say that BMCR wrote and agrees that Zionists are working to create " the greater Israel from the Nile to the Euphrates" !!

When a Zionist lie, he lies professionally, he doesn't make such mistakes.

• BMCR

anti Zionists who are lying, albeit from a very amateurish standpoint and far from professional.
      Which is why, when challenged, they admit there isn't evidence but use the LACK of evidence as evidence about how skilled the Zionists are at "cover ups".

• Robert

Hello Mr. Anonymous,

The reader will be aware such images can be faked; as the one uploaded by the Asker undoubtedly is. Note the absence of the URL for the question-thread where the alleged comment is supposed to have been posted, that would allow the reader to see if the user name Activity link is the one for the specific user accused.

Don't post questions that attempt to bully other contributors, and don't mislead the reader by concocting fake material !

I hope this helps.

Robert.

• BMCR

And yet you posted this anonymously and did not link to the post in question.

• TNO

Well, I don't think I can answer your question: I don't see a comment Yoel Cohen wrote. Or, more explicitly, I don't see a comment that I believe Yoel Cohen who frequents this forum wrote.

Anyone can take a picture, create a dummy account, and write something inflammatory. Having a photo of this doesn't mean squat to me, when I've seen this tactic used before, including against accounts I like. What you should do is link it to the actual posting, so I can confirm that 1. It's not photoshop and 2. The account in your photo actually links back to Yoel's account and not some troll account freshly created. 

Actual Yoel, per his zillions of postings, clearly loves Israel. He does not consider it terrorist, nor is the slaughter of anyone - the Palestinians included - something he wants to do. And he'd NEVER praise Hitler or the Nazis. I don't know him irl, but these are obvious. If anything, the real Yoel is probably the Anonymous account, if present. 

That sounds more like a clone.

I despise Clones and Trolls

Almost as much as pedos.

~

• 2 months agoReport

"Almost as much as pedos." lol :)

• Sofia

This does not sound like a quote from a Jew.  How did you make it up?