I’ve got this weed leaf tattoo on my leg and last night I saw it in my dream except in my dream it took up from the top of my leg to the?

Bottom of my leg what does this mean

To dream that you are weeding suggests that you need to rid yourself of the negativity in your life in order to move on and grow as a person. It is time to release past grudges and build on future relationships.

To see weeds in your dream indicate that you are feeling neglected, overshadowed or cast to the side. Weeds may also represent friendships or relationships that have gone awry.

To dream of cannabis denotes a loss of control. You are trying desperately to escape. The dream may be a reflection of waking drug use.

Your admiration of your tattoo made you dream of it in a new way.   You are proud of it, and happy you have it, so your dream portrayed your feelings in a big way, elongating the tattoo. The dream kind of shows your pride in how you look now.  

Something quite small and discreet began big with a consequence of interfering with the way you move in life.