I'm going to grow a sunflower seed on April 2. What do you guys think?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • WOOWHO
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

thank you for sharing

• 1 month ago

If you have any wind , plant many to support each other. Why one never see 1 sunflower in pictures..

• 1 month ago

excellent get a good result

• 1 month ago

plant one early in may,,get a UV lamp to aim at it a couple hours a day,,the flower ought to be a foot wide by mid june

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Noooooooo, in Aztec culture that is my Grandma's birthday and i'm really worried about her being reincarnated as a sunflower. PLEASE don't do it!

Source(s): The calendar
  • 1 month ago

They are beautiful. Go for it - but note birds and squirrels may get to it.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Outside or in? 

• 1 month ago

They grow best with others.  You should plant a handful.   A better outcome for cross pollination and more seed heads for the birds.. Added note:  You may want to start them indoors if you are in cooler climate.  Most planting above the 45th. parallel, other than cold crop plants, is done around Mother's day when the chance of frost is gone and not too far past mid June as to not be too warm on the tender young plants. 

• Kenny
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If you would have said April 1st I would have wondered if you were trying to fool us . Don't put it too deep in the soil . Morning doves like the seeds after the flowers fall off . 

• 1 month ago

Sounds good is it the giant size 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.