What does it mean when you dream about the people in your day to day life being in your emotional position? ?

So I keep having dreams that people I know will either have my hair cut and/ or adapt my emotional drinking habit and my the sadness that I feel everyday in my waking life. I’m fine in my dreams, it’s just me seeing other people in my life in my sadness. What does it mean? 

• 1 year ago

You are the one going through this emotional sadness and it is very stressful for you to see it happening to you in real Life.  In your dreams, you deal with your problems by transferring them to other people maybe in the hope of trying to find another way to  deal with your own issues.  If Mary does this or that in a dream, then it gives you insight into your own ways of coping, etc.  Of if John does something different from you, again there is another option which opens up for you in your own mind.  Also you could be trying to "off-load" your problems onto other people, but I prefer the first interpretation, to watch and see what the other guy does, and if it works then you try it out yourself. Of course we all know this is all within your own mind, but  some answers are locked up in your subconscious mind, so listen to your dreams!

• 1 year ago

You would like to attract more interest from other people. You would like them to be able to take care of your feelings.

• 1 year ago

maybe cause thats what youre thinking about when youre awake