Have you ever tried plant burgers ?

It's the pea plant extract. Is it nice? 

absolutely delicious! i was afraid i was eating actual meat (vegan here) when i ate it. They taste just like meat

Hungry Jacks have a no meat Hamburger Ok i will try one

One Bite in the Bin the cardboard would taste better

• rick60

no. never tryed it, or heard of it

I really, really, REALLY love them. I am not vegan by any stretch, but I am game to try anything, just out of curiosity, and those burgers, to me. are better than beef burgers. The only issue I have with them (and this really is not a problem for ME) is that if they are a bit underdone, the texture gets a little less than 'meaty'. It can get a little bit mushy, so if you are triggered by texture that might be a problem for you. The flavor is awesome, tastes like a beef burger to me, and with all the regular toppongs on it it is great eating.

It’s an acceptable meal but honestly I’d prefer the real meat or a black bean burger

I'm not a big fan of those, I stick with beef.

Yes, one time when I worked in a coal plant, they had them.

No, I have not.

I tried one. I didn’t care for it. After reading what’s in it. I will not be buying it again. 

Not healthy . 

Nope. They sound awful.