I saw a ghost when i was a child. Is this common?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I saw what I believed to be a ghost when I was a child as well, but then I also saw miniature people and other crazy stuff while awake as well. I have to chalk it up to a child's vivid imagination.

• james
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Yes as a adult I have seen several. I was one night driving down a road. ready to cross a small bridge when a lady in long white ghostly robe. Ran across the bridge in front of me. Swore I ran over her stopped & walked back across the bridge & all. No damage to the vehicle. Had to be a wisp of fog off the river below. Scared me bad. I did think I hit some one. 

• Alan H
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Exceedingly so.  And fairies, goblins, etc.

• 2 months ago

I've not seen one but I have experienced a poltergeist.  Which just means a noisy ghost.  Things moving around, leaving strange horrible smells and playing with lights.  Mind I wasn't a child.  I was in my late twenties at the time.  I later learned that the previous tennants of the flat where I lived also had experienced strange happenings.  This freaked me out as I never told them or anybody else that I had experienced this.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Nice trolling Troll you couldn’t have seen ghost when you were a little kid 

Source(s): Ghost are not real they are fake
  • Satan
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Very common as children have fertile imaginations

• jimmy
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Yeah, children have wild imaginations.

• 2 months ago

No you never you lieing barstard

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.