Exhaust header issue?

I have a 2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited that I have modified in various ways, including the addition of a Sprintex supercharger. The previous owners cared for the Jeep well and I haven't had any issues with it at all, up until a few months ago.

In late 2019, I started hearing a noise coming from the engine. It was just barely noticeable at first, but gradually increased in volume over time. Judging by the steady, breathy nature of the sound, and how it got louder on acceleration, I concluded that exhaust gases were escaping from a place they weren't supposed to be.

Upon inspection, I found that the bolts on the left rear header had worked themselves loose. What I think is the header flange wasn't seated properly, as I could wiggle it around. I tightened the bolts up with my dad's help and, thankfully, the noise practically disappeared. It was an easy and effective fix.

Unsurprisingly, however, the bolts ended up loosening again within a couple weeks and the rushing noise returned. It's quite loud and bothersome, loud enough to drown out the supercharger whine, which is also unfortunate in its own right.

I spoke to the guy who has upgraded my Jeep and he didn't have any recommendations on how to resolve the issue other than tightening the bolts every time they came loose.

Basically, is there truly no solution to this problem other than the one he proposed?

Here's a photo of the offending header. The part in the middle is loose and is the source of the sound.

.

Use a lock washer and loctite.  Torque the bolts to the recommended torque when tightening.

• CB

Split lock washer below the nuts should do the trick.