michinoku2001 asked in SportsHockey · 2 months ago

What are the chances Canada boycotts the 2022 Olympics?

Update:

Fasel gave Bettman a drop dead date for Beijing, but will either Russia or Canada have a team there at all? 

9 Answers

Relevance
  • If The Coronavirus keeps spreading across China in 2022, all countries will boycott The 2022 Olympics. No one is trying to go to China and catch The Coronavirus right now.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

That's not up to me since I'm not on the committee. 

• Bob
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I don't see any reason why they would want to.

• 2 months ago

Canada wants to boycotts the 2020 Olympics in china because human rights violate committed by the Chinese government continue to be revealed. I think they should boycott. if u want to know more sports information then visit https://betbaji.com/?cat=2

• ...Show all comments
    • The 2020 Summer Olympics will be in Tokyo, Japan. The 2022 Winter Olympics are scheduled for Beijing, China. Just goes to show Canadians are as bad with geography as Americans are.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Highly unlikely at this point.

• JuanB
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Why would we blame the Olympics for things that are the fault of the NHL.  I watched the last time around.  The biggest problem being games are in the middle of the night.

• k w
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

dunno, but I'm sure they'll forget all about it.....

• Kieth
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Who would notice?

• 2 months ago

Canada cannot afford to boycott anything as their economy NEEDS the money badly.

• michinoku2001
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

The Canadian economy is going to have PLENTY money if  the price of oil goes to $200 a barrel if/when the Persian Gulf is a war zone. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.