Is Dubai safe to travel for Americans right now?

My friend and I booked tickets to travel to Dubai in April during the month of November. 

We did not get insurance on the flight and I’m not sure if we will get a full refund.

Do you think we will be fine there? I know Dubai is safe but with everything going on I am not sure if we should cancel our trip.

Dubai and the entire United Arab Emirates is one of the safest place & country for the travelers. In fact, UAE more safer than your on country based on the Global Peace Index and far ahead in the list of world's safest countries to travel. You should not be worried about safety.

Month of April is a good time and having pleasant climate . I suggest you to take medical insurance as healthcare can be costly for a traveler.

May this Dubai travel guide can help you while visiting Dubai <a href="https://www.auhbd.com/plan-mesmerizing-trip-with-u... Dubai Travel Guide</a>

You won't have any problems in Dubai. 

If you are really worried about it then trip cancellation insurance is cheap. Do check the details since tip cancellation insurance often does not pay for much.

However, having trip medical insurance is critical unless your home medical insurance covers you in the UAE, which it probably does not 

Travel if you want.

MOST travellers have little issue on real vacations.

It is a good idea to have  "get you home medical insurance".

An emergency medical evacuation can be around $10-20,000.

I’m not sure if we will get a full refund. SUGGEST you READ the terms you agreed to when purchasing your tickets.

CHEAP is cheap for a reason that often includes No refund.

You can (and should) take out travel insurance now.

See what the official advice is regarding travel to that area from your government (and keep checking; it may change)

• mokrie

I would cancel. Americans are not very popular with the devout muslims.

• hihi!

Dubai is not filled with HATE as is America. Actually, that is a nice thing abou most of the world. THEY DON'T HATE.