What do DC fans think of the tv show Gotham?

Never seen one episode.

• Huh?

It was entertaining if a little over the top at times, although I thought having Barbara Kean go mad was just silly and introducing Bruce Wayne was a dubious decision.

Mixed some hate it some like it.

It's pretty divisive. I've met a lot of fans who've loved it and a lot who've despised it.

Personally, i'm in the first camp. Gotham took a lot of Batman's lore and put unique spins on it that gave the show it's own unique identity, and I loved that. And that's not even mentioning how good the performances were.

I loved it, was a very fun show with crazy moments and interesting villains and characters. The CW shows don’t even compare, I’d recommend checking out Doom Patrol it’s a great show too, and Titans but less so.

• EddieJ

I think it's over.  You need to watch "Batwoman" now.  And, keep in mind that the situation is different on the other Earths.