Can my transgender wife get pregnant ?

My wife recently came out as trans she use to be a man. She said she wants to try to have a baby. Even though she's now a woman is it possible for her to get pregnant ? 

Favorite Answer

When she was changed from a man to a woman - did they also transplant a cervix,  uterus, and ovaries.

"She" would need to have a working uterus and ovaries to have even a slight chance of becoming pregnant.

• 1 week ago

NO.. all they did was cut off his dick and balls and push him inside.. NO HE CANNOT GET PREG... AND you know that so stop being a TROLL and go crawl under your rock.

THE FREAK IS NOT A HER... HE IS A FREAK.... NOT A WOMAN and NOT A FEMALE..

People of all genders can get pregnant. Don't let Trump bigots tell you something different. 

..........No........

She probably should have asked her doctor, either before the transition or the next time she sees him.

• Bucky

No way! She does not have the proper organs.

Christ, transgender... riddy

i would go out on a limb and say NO

Not unless she had a uterus and ovary transplant. I doubt she got that.

Sure it is. It's LegoLand in Florida. Just pop off some pieces and put new pieces on. It's a magic world of building bricks and everyone is whatever gender they want. Man one day, woman another day and it's just by switching out a few little plastic bricks. And you can have a baby at the flick of a switch just by making some pointless social media post about stating you are another gender now and somehow you grow a vagina. Again, it's Legoland where anything is possible! (sarcasm obviously intensifies)

What do you think the answer is? Huh? I'm sure you're not dumb. At least I hope you're not. Have you ever read a biology book? I hope the answer is yes here, otherwise I don't know how you passed high school.