Can my transgender wife get pregnant ?

My wife recently came out as trans she use to be a man. She said she wants to try to have a baby. Even though she's now a woman is it possible for her to get pregnant ? 

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

When she was changed from a man to a woman - did they also transplant a cervix,  uterus, and ovaries.

"She" would need to have a working uterus and ovaries to have even a slight chance of becoming pregnant.

• 1 week ago

NO.. all they did was cut off his dick and balls and push him inside.. NO HE CANNOT GET PREG... AND you know that so stop being a TROLL and go crawl under your rock.

THE FREAK IS NOT A HER... HE IS A FREAK.... NOT A WOMAN and NOT A FEMALE..

• 3 weeks ago

People of all genders can get pregnant. Don't let Trump bigots tell you something different. 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

..........No........

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

She probably should have asked her doctor, either before the transition or the next time she sees him.

• Bucky
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

No way! She does not have the proper organs.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Christ, transgender... riddy

• 2 months ago

i would go out on a limb and say NO

• 2 months ago

Not unless she had a uterus and ovary transplant. I doubt she got that.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Sure it is. It's LegoLand in Florida. Just pop off some pieces and put new pieces on. It's a magic world of building bricks and everyone is whatever gender they want. Man one day, woman another day and it's just by switching out a few little plastic bricks. And you can have a baby at the flick of a switch just by making some pointless social media post about stating you are another gender now and somehow you grow a vagina. Again, it's Legoland where anything is possible! (sarcasm obviously intensifies)

What do you think the answer is? Huh? I'm sure you're not dumb. At least I hope you're not. Have you ever read a biology book? I hope the answer is yes here, otherwise I don't know how you passed high school.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.