Connor asked in PetsDogs · 10 months ago

What should I put on my election leaflet (serious answers only)?

I am currently standing as an independent community councillor for my local area, but I am having trouble figuring out what information to put on my leaflet, has anybody got a suggestion? - please serious answers only

Serious answers from the Dog Sections, under PETS? ok. I do not have a clue.

Allow pets. Plant flowers to pretty up things. Make things safer for children. Public parks for recreation. Dog parks.

You have bigger problems than you seem to know, since you DID NOT post this in the right section of yahoo => as in "POLITICS"... rather than the DOG board.  You must be REALLY pathetic - not be able to be able to "gasp the concept" of GOOGLING other councillor's write-ups for yourself to read, regardless of location, race or year.  Another typical LOSER who cannot even find his/her way out of a paper bag!

Example:

http://www.wrexham.com/election2017/ward.php?ward=...

Serious answer:

If you change the category of your question you might get a real answer.

You posted in the Dog section. Put this in the politics section