Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsRunning · 2 months ago

If I run regularly at 10 minute miles. How much can I improve in 1 month if I really put in the effort?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Try this while you're doing your normal running put weights on your wrist and on your legs and put a sack on your back with 25 lb of sand this is called rucking the United States military uses this technique to build the soldiers physically. After you have done your normal running with this for a month take the weights and the bag off and take a run and timer self you'll see that your performance has increased quite a bit the next step is to increase the weight in the sack. Keep increasing the weight month by month and take the weights and the sack off when you want to run in a marathon and you'll beat everybody else

• 2 months ago

If you can atleast jog for 30 min then perhaps 8 min miles should be possible.

• 2 months ago

Not much.

In general, we can't answer a question like this. To do so, we would need to know more about your running history.

However, 1 month is a lot less time than we usually see with this type of question. And, being able to gain a significant improvement in 1 month would be very rare.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

just try it and see and then you'll know

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

After a month you could work your way down to a 2:58 mile.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.