Why are men fixated with breasts?

Is it mommy issues, improperly breastfed as a kid, suffocation fetish perhaps?  Like as a chick I get the practicality of boobs, however I've never understood the downright obsession men have with breasts specifically overly large ones.

40 Answers

Relevance
  • Bobo
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Go figure.  Men are attracted to a freak of nature--a thin waist and large breasts.  It really only makes sense to a anthropologist.  It seems to me that a healthy sized woman would be more suited to bear children.  Personally, I prefer firmness regardless of cup size--usually the larger the cup size the less firmness.

• 2 months ago

No idea; I like nice legs

• 2 months ago

A lot of guys really dig them.  Me, not so much.

I'm a leg guy. Get some girl in a short dress or shorts, and boots or heels, and I'm totally into her.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Sounds like yours aren’t the best. Otherwise I don’t think you’d be asking the question. And that’s fine. I’m not the hottest looking male either. But I don’t complain about women who like hot looking males. Just because I’m not one. 

• Groove Thing2 months agoReport

Have no issue nor had any complaints about the fact I have only firm B cups but thanks for adding nothing to the question.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • its a need for adequate breast milk for any children they may have, larger breasts may contain more milk, thus increasing chances of offspring survival, just as a wife with larger/wider hips means they are less likely to have trouble during natural birth

its all just human instincts foolish hold on us sophisticated(not really) beings  

• david
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

because most of us do not have breasts, and we straight guys love to see a nice set of boobs any chance we get

• Dr. D
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Its part of the biological imperative to breed.

Females are biologically hardwired to be attracted to alpha males - males with power, wealth, fame, and a natural leader to his peers. Biologically the message is that alpha males provide the best survival opportunities for themselves and their progeny. Males are biologically hardwired to be attracted to young, healthy, well-endowed females. Biologically the message is that voluptuous females provide the best survival opportunities to bear and nurture their progeny.  

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

A woman with nice curvy parts are a sign of health and reproductive ability.    If men were not turned on by these attributes, the human species would have gone extinct long ago.    

• 2 months ago

Because the brain circuits which give babies the instincts needed to breastfeed are later used for sexual attraction in androphilic people but cease to function in others. Subjectively, is it possible for anyone to explain all of their tastes in detail? It's very often just something you like or dislike without explanation. I can't explain, for example, why I hate cardigans and love hoodies.

• John
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Most men were wired that way by nature.

• P
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Don't kid yourself

we don't fall for diversion psychology

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.