Aron asked in SportsAuto RacingFormula One · 8 months ago

What is the appeal of nascar?

Is it the anticaption of crashed, the performance of the cars or something else As a person ignorant to the sport is seems like its simply driving in a big circle while motorsports such as F1 and rally driving showcase driving talent at its highest level

• jimmy

I have watched NASCAR, and they are turning left they are turning left, now they are turning left. F-1 is the cream of motor racing.

1st. Ya gotta be redneck. 2nd ya gotta love going left and 3rd ya gotta love sitting on the couch for 4 hours. Plus a few more lesser habits. 

There Is A Handful Of Appeals Of Nascar.

It's still better than modern F1

All of those left turns get the Republitards excited.

NASCAR is the best american car race competition

they sound better and still require an immense amount of skill. lots of overtaking.

nascar dates back to the art of hillbillys running moonshine

For me, driving round in endless circles is totally uninteresting, so perhaps I might want to see something like a few crashes to stop me nodding off.   Not that I don't with F1 of late!!!

It does as much for me, as watching American flat-racing which is the same.  Flat track in an oval.  The horse has to go flat out from pillar to post.   Where's the art of the jockey in that.

i would ask nascar this question