Aron asked in SportsAuto RacingFormula One · 8 months ago

What is the appeal of nascar?

Is it the anticaption of crashed, the performance of the cars or something else As a person ignorant to the sport is seems like its simply driving in a big circle while motorsports such as F1 and rally driving showcase driving talent at its highest level

12 Answers

Relevance
  • jimmy
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

I have watched NASCAR, and they are turning left they are turning left, now they are turning left. F-1 is the cream of motor racing.

• 4 months ago

1st. Ya gotta be redneck. 2nd ya gotta love going left and 3rd ya gotta love sitting on the couch for 4 hours. Plus a few more lesser habits. 

• 4 months ago

There Is A Handful Of Appeals Of Nascar.

• 4 months ago

It's still better than modern F1

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

All of those left turns get the Republitards excited.

Attachment image
  • 5 months ago

NASCAR is the best american car race competition

• 6 months ago

they sound better and still require an immense amount of skill. lots of overtaking.

• 8 months ago

nascar dates back to the art of hillbillys running moonshine

• 8 months ago

For me, driving round in endless circles is totally uninteresting, so perhaps I might want to see something like a few crashes to stop me nodding off.   Not that I don't with F1 of late!!!

It does as much for me, as watching American flat-racing which is the same.  Flat track in an oval.  The horse has to go flat out from pillar to post.   Where's the art of the jockey in that.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

i would ask nascar this question

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.