Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceStandards & Testing · 2 months ago

I did really good on my AP final and my teacher wants to talk to me, he probably thinks I cheated, what should I do? ?

So, I took my AP final today and got an 86%, which is really good, I studied all weekend because my grades are really low and my parents are strict. The smartest kid in our class go a 65% and my friend that normally doesn’t do well on tests got an 80%, he sent us both a message saying he wants to talk to us, I understand his concern, but I did not cheat. How should I explain my innocence? 

Favorite Answer

this is a really tedious situation to be in. you want to be careful not to implicate yourself on accident by making it seem like you cheated (by being too pushy about not cheating). but, you also can't play dumb. just be honest, explain what you said here. hopefully, you have a moderately respectful relationship with this teacher, so that he'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

• Laurie

He probably wants to know why an AP student says someone did “really good” instead of “really well”.

just tell her you didnt cheat

Ask him to test you on some similar test questions when you meet. Prove your knowledge in person.

• KARLA2 months agoReport

Im thinking of just showing him all the notes I took over the weekend 

Take your parents with you when you meet.