Anyone else just have really bad baby fever all the time? ?

Lol so I just turned 20 and constantly think about how I can’t wait to have kids. (I’ve always wanted to be a mom) I’ve been with my guy for almost 2 years and he wants kids as much as I do. I go into stores and always look at the baby clothes and my ovaries go nuts, lol. I am on the pill (it’s the only form of birth control that we use) and some times I just hope that it fails and I end up pregnant. (I’ve never missed a pill and would never try to get pregnant on purpose at this age by the way) we have talked about it and if it did happen we will make it work. I’m just wondering is anyone else like this at my age?? I feel crazy some times hoping I’ll accidentally get pregnant and stuff and feel like people are going to judge me but it’s how how I feel. And like I said I’ll never try to on purpose until we feel the time is right. Most girls my age don’t want kids at all at this stage in life and I feel like I’m oddly different. Just curious to see how many other girls have gone through or are going through this “baby fever.” 😂

• edward

I wanted kids since i was 16. But i’m not sure if it was because i really wanted them or because i started teaching kids as young as 5. Where for 45 minutes a week they are the cutest little people in the pool. I miss it sometimes. I’m 25 now and i absolutely want more kids. My wife wants more kids later, but she does want more

I wasn't sexually active until I was 21, but I had baby fever for a long time after that. I'll be 29 in a few weeks and then a couple months later, my first baby will be born. I'm honestly really glad I waited to try having a baby because I don't think I would've been ready before now. Heck, I'm still very nervous lol. 

By 20 I was married and had one kid and one on the way