Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

People think I'm a troll because I'm disabled. How do I stop that?

I have Delleman Syndrome and sometimes when I ask a question they dont believe me because Delleman Syndrome is so rare theres only 38 cases diagnosed as of 2015 so how do I get people to stop calling me a troll?

• Bucky

I had not heard of that condition. I had to look it up.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oculocerebrocutaneou...

You are not likely to get useful information here because no one knows about it.

People think you're a troll because you do things like bring up some rare disease/condition, so rare there are only 38 known cases... and talk about it like everyone knows what it is.

• audrey

Don't ask questions about something if you know you'll be called a troll. Problem solved.

• Andy C

Stop asking troll questions. If your condition is so rare, it's very unlikely that you will get any help here about it.

Maybe ask questions that aren't about your condition and try not to identify yourself AS your condition.

I can't walk correctly or run due to dysfunctional feet neural networks. I don't let that define me.

Well i bet if you go away and don't come back it won't happen hear again. Try it forever!!!!! 

If you leave you can screw anything you want!