Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 8 months ago

Will I have a hard time finding a doctor to do my vasectomy?

I am 26 years old. I am not married and I have no kids.

Will I have a hard time finding a doctor to perform the surgery on me

10 Answers

Relevance
  • ron h
    Lv 7
    8 months ago
    Favourite answer

If there's doc's who'll turn a man's dik inside out, there's one that'll cut your cords. Call around, If you're in a smaller town, check for doc's in a bigger nearby city. You should be able to travel one, no more than 2 days after the clip. But unless you've got a genetic problem, I'd look into freezing some sperm for the next 10 years or so.  Quite a few men your age think they'll never want kids, then they do.  Maybe not you, but it happens for a LOT of men. 

• Marvin
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Not really, unless you live in a conservative, "one horse", town. I 2as 21 when I had mine. They never asked if I was married or if I had children. That was back in 1988. Doctors are more open minded now.

I am 54 now. I am married now, and have no children.  Well I am adopting one.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Answer is for entertainment purposes only. Zero liability.

Stand up for your rights.

Its your body and your choice as a male.

Avoid any potential child support and have it done right away.

• Jim
    Lv 5
    8 months ago

You shouldn't . This is a voluntary surgical procedure. Go to a urologist- you should have no problem.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 months ago

Ask your regular doctor for a referral.

• 8 months ago

No.

Go to a general practitioner and get a physical - tell them you want to get a vasectomy, and they can give you a referral.

It's that easy.

• 8 months ago

you never know till you call around

• Bucky
    Lv 5
    8 months ago

I think many doctors would consider that to be an unethical procedure under the circumstances.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Yes. They'll say you're "too young" and that you'll want kids someday. Just keep looking. There will be a doctor somewhere that will do it.

• 8 months ago

more than likely, yes

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.