You are finishing eating dinner with Trump and his card declines...what do you do?

• Sparky

Suggest that he start doing dishes out the back to pay for his meal

• geezer

Pay for my meal .. and then leave.

• User

Use my card

as discreetly as possible.

😄

It's a good thing he only caters fast food from McDonalds.

How much is that for my meal? $4 bucks?

Melania got that. 😌 High time the illegal, multi million dollar 1st lady pays back the American people for living free off OUR DIME.

I'd offer to pay and still believe he has the money. Card declines can often happen if your card cannot be read. It has happened to me several times and I have enough money in my bank. The idea that a card decline automatically means the person doesn't have the funds is wrong.

run out............lol

Shave his head and hope it really is gold, like I've believed for some time...

I point him to the way of the kitchen and tell him to get started on those dishes because that $700 meal wasn't free and he's going to be back there for a long time.

I don't worry about it. A man like that always knows what to do