Gabita asked in Social SciencePsychology · 9 months ago

Can everyone be hypnotized?

I'm trying to learn how the true hypnosis work but I have a question. It is said since hypnosis is a natural state everyone can be hypnotized. In that case, can people who fear hypnosis because of what they have seen in TV be hypnotized?

I think there are different thoughts on this, but one belief is that the more a person can roll up their eyes (so that, optimally, only the white part is visible), the more susceptible to hypnotism they are. Freud gave up using hypnotism because he found it didn't work for a lot of people. Professional hypnotists claim they can hypnotize anyone, but many people don't think that's true.

• Dick

We used to do "Parlor Trick" level hypnosis. It actually works. Not like what you see on TV, but it's impressive. It seemed that only a few people could be successfully hypnotized, by us. These people seemed to possess an ability to concentrate really well. I think they probably trusted us completely also.

No because even with an expert it still

Doesn’t always

work because it requires cooperation

And l believe respect as well thanks.

The depth of induction for example 

may be too shallow

The subject may be stirred up or too anxious.

When it does work with a pro master

Hypnotherapist it is for me like magic.

I use Steven Schneider because it works

Every time.

Good luck you won’t need it.

Thanks

Very Best Wishes

Mars

Source :) Personal views cited brief study of the

Topic, On iTunes too.

I'm no expert but what I have read -- it's not true. It has to do with how agreeable and sociable you are, and there needs to be trust or a bond with the person doing it. So a psychopath wouldn't be.

• R K

not everyone can be hypnotized. if you don't want to be you won't be hypnotized.

I'd like to see you try, kid.

• IIIII

True hypnosis works through drugs. Anything you see on tv is a lie.

grow up, kid