Should one be able to take four classes in a six-week format?

Hello. I just wanted to hear your opinion on taking four classes in a six-week format. 

Details: 

I have just completed 3 classes (technically four) in a six-week format this term. HCR 331 and TWC 347 on-line for Arizona State University and BIO 102 (Lecture class and Lab class) at my community college in South Carolina. I did NOT successfully pass BIO 102, due to the fact that ASU on-line took up 75-80% of my personal time this semester. BIO 102 was my last class to take in order to complete my Associates Degree in Science and May 1st is the graduation for my community college. I have taken ALL of the higher BIO classes at my community college and have passed them, such as Anatomy and Physiology 1 and 2, College Chemistry 1 and 2, Microbiology, and Organic Chemistry. Those higher BIO classes that I have taken were taken by itself and those classes contained Lecture class and Lab Class, as well. That was before I transferred my credits to ASU on-line, so I started ASU on-line recently. 

The reasonable limit of the number of classes to take in a 6 week term are 2 at a time.

Learn from your recent experience. If the normal course load is 2-4 per 6/week term, don’t try to exceed that. Also, remember that the more advanced the classes, the more demanding they will be.