I need help finding this ghost story from years ago.?

I believe I got this book in around 2008 at a Goodwill near where I live. I remember that is was special to me because the previous owner left a ton of 4 leaf clovers in it, which was magical for a kid still in elementary school. I have no clue what it was called and for some time I thought it was "Phone Call From a Ghost" but I don't think that's it.

From my faint memories, I believe the cover was that of a darker tone with an old house on it. There may have been some sort of bomb hanging above it about to strike but I'm not 100% sure. From what I remember that its about is that there is this family living in the house during one of the world wars. A bomb is actually dropped on there house and I believe this is what kills them. I remember that before it hits they were trying to leave but they were held up by someone who didn't. This was only the very beginning of the book. I didn't read much of it because I someone stole it from me. 

I've been thinking about this book for the past couple of months and have just gotten around to asking about it. I appreciate any help.

That's not much to go on and don't seem to be sure of what information you gave.