Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 month ago

why do guy wear leather jackets even though they don't own motorcycles? they think they women like it but they look like posers. right?

leather coats are good on men

• Joe

Guys under 30 are idiots trying to look cool. Don't bother with them.

• narnia1 month agoReport

yes.
      all men under 30.
      the government is lying to you. 
      they aren't real men

No not really I think they just saw the leather jacket and were like “hey this is a nice item of clothing plus it’s comfortable huh I might wanna add this to my wardrobe” not everyone who bought one was like “this leather jacket is gonna make me look like I drive a motorcycle whoa I’m gonna get all the ladies with this” I don’t think any guy was like that actually 

Edit: or they could have a leather fetish/kink (forgot which one that is) you never know

um, because they are super- warm?

• Liz

No, they don't look like posers. You might be surprised to know that many people wear leather jackets including women. Perhaps you don't look good in leather and want to pick on men.

some girls do, in fact, like it

all clothing had some utilitarian purposes in them. 

why do people wear tennis shoes when they don't play tennis.

why do people wear basketball sneakers when they don't even use them for basketball?

why do people wear military inspired coats or jackets even though they never stepped foot in the military?

why do guys wear work shirts outside of work even though they were designed as work wear??

why do people wear hiking boots, work boots, combat boots when they never use them for hiking, work, or for being in combat??

and last but not least, why do so many fashionable women wear leather jackets when they never owned a motorcycle??? 

the fact is that ALL clothing is both utilitarian and fashion. it doesn't matter whether someone owns a motorcycle or not. its just STYLE!!! and most people dig it!!

cause they like them

Why don't you just worry about the problems in your life.

• keerok

People who think only guys who own motorcycles should wear leather jackets are dumb and ignorant.