Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 1 month ago

I wrote a short story about this character who was in the wood with her 'boyfriend' and left him to have individuality.. I need a title.. ?

Plz help.. We had to write these creative journals for ela.. based on the book Anthem By Ayn Rand, if that helps at all..

• Andrew
    Favorite Answer

Wood you believe it? Sounds like she gave him the axe, doesn't it? Call it "Don't Leaf Me Here All Alone." 

• denise

How about "Uncarve my Name".? [ From the tree ].

• Marli

Do journal entries need titles? The only titles I enter in my journal are those of books I have read, wish to read, or I've quoted.

Is there nothing in what you wrote that even hints at a title of your short story?

The only title I thought of from your summary is "A New Leaf". It's cheesy; but it has a breakup to follow a new, unstepped path.

It sure did, Nads. It helped loads. The book Anthem By Ayn Rand, you say? Yep, that really helped enormously. Thanks. You're a pal.

Edit

Good move on going anonymous, Nadia! It's probably for the best, eh?!

"She Was An Atheist."