really slow and broken windows 10 pc?

I was using a shimeji which is like this little pet that runs around your desktop. sometimes they duplicate. i forgot that mine was there and it duplicated too many times that i couldn’t do anything and i had to just turn the pc off from the button on the side. i tried using it again and now it’s extremely slow and keeps crashing. i’ve tried safe mode and all that, but i can’t restart my pc because it’s too slow to open the windows menu or anything. please help me i just want to play minecraft.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Lv 7
    1 month ago

if you cannot fix it yourself, take it to a repair shop. that's why they exist.

• 1 month ago

Restart to Safe Mode.  Uninstall the shimeji.  Restart.

Run the Windows Memory Diagnostic.  This can turn memory caching back on if it somehow got turned off.  Restart.

Use File Explorer.  Select your C: hard drive.  Right click on it.  Properties.  Clean up.  Uncheck everything.  Then check

Temporary Internet Files

Recycle Bin

Temporary Files

and then OK.

Download Malwarebytes Free.  Install it.  Run  it. 

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

i would take it to a computer store and let them fix it

• keerok
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Reset the PC. If that is not possible, format then reinstall everything from scratch.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Enigma
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

uninstall the program and run the cleaner and defrag

• 1 month ago

lolololol that sounds like it's either a computer virus or an extremely poorly programmed piece of software. get rid of the game. find a new virtual pet game.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.