What is the most overrated food?

What is a food that everyone loves, but you don't think is all that great? I'd say pasta w/ tomato sauce

Favorite Answer

i dont like pasta w tomato sauce either! i prefer pasta with butter and chopped veggies

Coconut Water that Millennials love.

• I agree. Tastes really gross

Basset Hound puppy ears. 

pizza and ranch. Those two things do not belong together ranch is disgusting and pizza is good.

The hot dog, no matter what you put on it.

• I only eat corn dogs. I don't understand toppings on hot dog, especially chili. Blech!!!

• Sparky

Seafood. Particularly sushi.

any kind of PASTA, and especially RAW FISH... THATS JUST PLAIN NASTY... EAT A RAW FISH... but say it bad to eat a well cooked steak.... THATS JUST PLAIN NASSSTY...

if eggs were the last food on earth, I would die a slow death-

Caviar was a big disappointment for me.

Expensive things. There's one schmuck on here who posts pictures of food saying "is there enough xyz on my plate?" Of course he's getting off on trying to show he's 'cool' arranging a plate of kale the way he saw Ramsey do it on TV.

It's that mentality that you rev the engine on an overbuilt used Toyota or wear pawn shop gold chains because you have nothing on the inside to shine on that people do with food now that cooking shows are 'cool.' Some douche will get Grey Goose, chanterelle mushrooms, duck fat, and truffles. Burn themselves an omelette ruining a $175 pan and $80 knife then post it to every website they can to try to find someone to tell them they are now loved.

Fact is, if you think you need expensive stuff to make a decent meal, that's why you're fat. And if you think spitting in my food in retaliation for saying that is the worst that happened to anybody's food, that's also why you're fat and not worthy of love.

• Groovy_Unicorn

I think expensive food is just a prank on poor people. It tastes awful but it's expensive so rich people eat it and just pretend we are missing out because we cant afford it. Eat snails all you want rich people. Not fooling me