Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 10 months ago

Do atheists like Greta Thunberg?

I'm not an Atheist, but she is an awesome little actress 5 stars... Nobel Prize worthy..

Some do and some do not. I'm in the latter. 

I find it reprehensible that adults are feeding false information to their kids, and then using them to push their false agendas. Finnish scientists recently put out their findings that human action is responsible for a 0.01-degree change in earth's temperature. Why don't the adults have her talk about the effect of fukushima on the earth? That's what truly is a crisis on this planet.

It's not a question of like or dislike. I think that this girl is being used, and once she wears out her 15 minutes, she'll get tossed to the curb, and become a Final Jeopardy question.

• gillie

Not like conservative Christians hate her, not even close. I've never seen such an outpouring of hate and venom toward a teenage girl. Conservative Christians seem to have a lock on hate. They can spew venom like no one else.

I like her. Her generation is going to face a world-wide crisis and she is justifiably pissed off about it.

i sure don't. her face is wide and fat, her opinions are wrong, and her thinking that she is right is wrong too. 

• Otto

I think they like her, because she is involved in social controversies, and immoral.

• Cowboy

Most intelligent people enjoy the truth and when truth telling comes with personal courage, it makes a compelling story - but without the truth NO story is worth telling

Greta tells the truth - get over it.

This atheist doesn't.

I find her to be an unpleasant, angry little pawn. Not a positive representative of a very good cause.