Justin B asked in SportsCycling · 1 month ago

any bikes like peloton but less $ you recommend? Do they have live info to compare vs other riders? Competition motivates me.?

• pmt853

I'd recommend buying a real bicycle and riding it outdoors. If you just want to ride indoors you can always put it up on a turbo trainer. You can always compare times, distances and resistance level with your mates if you want to compete with someone. Mainly, just buy an actual bike and ride it.

IMO, Peleton is a waste for what you're doing. Save and invest in Zwift.

Yes I can think of several.  Go to a reputable bicycle shop and get a real bicycle.   Then you can go on real adventures instead of pretend ones.  If you want to ride and compete with others join a cycling club.  How's that for motivation?

Source(s): Motorized Bicycle Owner and Builder.

None that I can think of.  😞  NordicTrack is about $500 less.  But it's still over 2 grand.  https://www.nordictrack.com/peloton-bike-compare?g...