Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 8 months ago

Hi. I'm a diagnosed mentally-challenged Schizophrenic. But my voices are geniuses?

My IQ is 73, and I cant really read nor do math. But my voices tell me all sorts of things. Like cosmology, biology, all sorts of math, architectural engineering and mechanical engineering, linguistics, philosophy and they can actually speak German sometimes. I will talk to my doc and therapist and tell em what the voices tell me and Google confirms things like the sun, Sol, is about 93 million miles away and that it takes a photon, which is a particle and a wave simultaneously, eight minutes and nineteen seconds to reach the earth, after having left the surface of the sun, of course.

So. How can this be?

I once knew a guy who relied on his voices to pass college tests. For many people with schizophrenia, the voices are helpful, friendly, or harmless. Your IQ is not 73. It's just that when you take IQ tests, you're brain can't access everything it needs. Also, what you wrote is not what someone with a low IQ would write.

I've had something kind of similar happen to me. I'm not schizophrenic, but there was a brief period in time, only for a few weeks back in 2016, that when I would smoke marijuana I would hear a whole choir of people singing in a language I didn't understand. I smoked weed for 10 years, and this was the only time that happened, and it wasn't laced or whatever. The thing that made it baffling was how they all harmonized these melodies I'd never heard before. I play an instrument, but harmonizing is so difficult for me to do on my own, and I always need my instrument to help me do it and it takes me a while to figure it out. I no longer use drugs, but thinking about that still blows my mind. 

Are you Donald Trump? 

No idea, maybe your voices have the answer. But I'm blown away! That's pretty amazing!

So learn to get your voices to cooperate and form a partnership.

That's so cool. Im damn near the same way, but not. I have street horse sense and sometimes it makes a lot of sense so I rely on what I know and try not to be something I am not. Merry Christmas.

All I can say is that's fantastic.

• Damien

u saw that information somewhere, have a photographic memory and now ur voices are repeating what ur eyes saw.

A person can become more truly wise by reciting daily and with care the traditional 15 decades of the rosary of the Virgin Mary.

TRY MEDICAL AREA FOR THIS CUZ WE ARE NOT DOCTORS...