Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 month ago

Hi. I'm a diagnosed mentally-challenged Schizophrenic. But my voices are geniuses?

My IQ is 73, and I cant really read nor do math. But my voices tell me all sorts of things. Like cosmology, biology, all sorts of math, architectural engineering and mechanical engineering, linguistics, philosophy and they can actually speak German sometimes. I will talk to my doc and therapist and tell em what the voices tell me and Google confirms things like the sun, Sol, is about 93 million miles away and that it takes a photon, which is a particle and a wave simultaneously, eight minutes and nineteen seconds to reach the earth, after having left the surface of the sun, of course.

So. How can this be?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

I once knew a guy who relied on his voices to pass college tests. For many people with schizophrenia, the voices are helpful, friendly, or harmless. Your IQ is not 73. It's just that when you take IQ tests, you're brain can't access everything it needs. Also, what you wrote is not what someone with a low IQ would write.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Are you Donald Trump? 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No idea, maybe your voices have the answer. But I'm blown away! That's pretty amazing!

• 1 month ago

So learn to get your voices to cooperate and form a partnership.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

That's so cool. Im damn near the same way, but not. I have street horse sense and sometimes it makes a lot of sense so I rely on what I know and try not to be something I am not. Merry Christmas.

• 1 month ago

All I can say is that's fantastic.

• Mars Mission
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Good on you THE BANNIBAL ONE.

• Damien
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

u saw that information somewhere, have a photographic memory and now ur voices are repeating what ur eyes saw.

• Mars Mission
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Thanks for your kindness and answer Damien.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

A person can become more truly wise by reciting daily and with care the traditional 15 decades of the rosary of the Virgin Mary.

• 1 month ago

TRY MEDICAL AREA FOR THIS CUZ WE ARE NOT DOCTORS...

• Tony1 month agoReport

it don't get know medical

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

0/10 troll attempt. I didn't even read the entire thing.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.