What would happen if someone became so filled with fury and hatred that they could never calm down?

Would that be stuck in their shadow? If so, what would that mean? 

Please don't call me delusional. I'm not. God is omnimalevolent. Posed as everybody around me. He designed my mind to exact specifications, and only gave me this life here on earth to train me (my mind) to become a certain way. Like how he put me through extreme amounts of constant emotional pain (and somehow made me unable to commit suicide for 18 years - since age 10), just so he could eventually terrify me. A specific part of my mind. The emotional pain. So, therefore, I will become constantly fvcking terrified! (And I had already felt a presentment of Impending, Inescapable DOOM, too.) But I believe his Ultimate Goal, for me while on Earth (before I'm omnipotently tortured for no reason and for all eternity), is too make me an incurable furious hatred.

So. What will my mind be like in hell?

And if you wanna call me a wacko or a blasphemer, please dont even answer. To those who will consider this Q, treat it as a "thought experiment", as if you're really a human. Thanks.

Someone filled with fury and rage they could not overcome will be burdened by more problems they probably didn't have before: hypertension, aneurysm, stroke and early heart attack.

If you cannot afford therapy (which has a stigma but it is good) then try meditation. If you cannot do that because the quiet is too hard, try binaural beats at YouTube.

False............

What you should know

The pressures of life in this present wicked system can make people feel angry. (Eccl. 7:7) Often, this anger leads to hatred and outright violence. Wars rage between and within countries, while family tensions bring conflict right into many homes. Such anger and violence have a long history. Cain, the first son of Adam and Eve, killed his younger brother Abel out of jealous anger. Cain committed this vile deed even though Jehovah had urged him to control his emotions and had promised to bless him if he did.—Read Genesis 4:6-8.

Giving in to anger can damage your health. Research indicates that unmanaged anger increases your risk of high blood pressure, heart disease, depression, and digestive problems. Anger has also been linked to insomnia, increased anxiety, skin problems, and stroke. For good reason, the Bible says: “Let go of anger . . . , for it can only lead to harm.”—Psalm 37:8, footnote.

Practical Help and Solutions

Showing kindness can soften the attitude of others

Look for your mate’s (or person you are upset with) good qualities

Bible principle: “Show yourselves thankful.”—Colossians 3:15.

Cultivate a forgiving attitude.

Express your feelings with kindness and tact.

Listen respectfully.

Finally in direct response to your question, what will my mind be like in hell/

God does not even contemplate eternal torment. The idea that he would punish people in hellfire is contrary to the Bible’s teaching that “God is love.”—1 John 4:8; Jeremiah 7:31

Secondly, eternal torment would violate God’s justice. (Deuteronomy 32:4) When the first man, Adam, sinned, God told him that his punishment would simply be to pass out of existence: “Dust you are and to dust you will return.” (Genesis 3:19) God would have been lying if he were actually sending Adam to a fiery hell.

Psalm 37:8 states…Let go of anger and abandon rage; Do not become upset and turn to doing evil.

Proverbs 15:1 reads - A mild answer turns away rage, But a harsh word stirs up anger.

What else can promote peaceful relations?

Another key to maintaining peaceful relations with others is using gracious speech.

Source(s): jw.org and life experiences

Have you tried new meds?

Eventually something will burst and that may or may not be the end of it or perhaps a really stern warning to chill, calm down.

They would wind up in jail after going to the mental place.

i just want to say there is no ''torture'' or ''hell'' those are mans concepts, not of god.

• Oleg

I understand your feelings, as i felt so in the past, when i did not really know God, but

depended only on myself or other people - and it all failed, leading to anxiety and fear.

However by Christian faith God gave the management of the earth to humans, but they disobeyed Him and passed this to Satan, who brought sin, suffering and death into the world.

Have peace from God the Heavenly Father - He gave us help and salvation through His Son Jesus Christ whom He sent into this world.

So your pain are not because of God's influence, but because of the presence of lies and evil in this world, spread by Satan, through those who serve him.

You can obtain peace and healing from God, when you repent of your sins against Him and are baptized in name of His son Jesus Christ, who paid for our sins on the cross and was raised from the dead.

He can free us from the power of Satan, if you accept Him as Lord and Savior, and follow Him by being baptized in His name at the church, and dedicate your life to strive to keep His commandments..

Jesus loves you.

• Bob

Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned. They must learn to forgive. it can be very hard for some.