Why do people say that parents aren't raising their children properly anymore?

I don't understand why people feel that parents aren't raising their properly anymore.

• I care

It become obvious when you see some out in the public that scream and yell at their children.  Children yelling,  and not being heard.  

When you read many questions from young people that should be resolved by parents.  So many drinking and smoking bad stuff and not caring about their children.  When I notice a good parent I always remark about how I notice this....they always appreciate positive input. Just observe more while out shopping etc.  you will begin to recognize these things.  

• JASON

Many aren't parents. Single parent families. A child needs both parents.

They say this because parents today are not spanking their kids when they need to be spanked. (Parent try to "reason" with them) They are not teaching them basic manners on how to conduct themselves in public or at home and they are not teaching device etiquette. (When to put down the phone when others are in the room trying to talk with them. They are not teaching kids to be creative, to use their imagination, to always be learning and the bible on moral teachings has been thrown out the window....This is why.

• Kieth

We went from Leave It To Beaver to Here Comes Honey Boo Boo as a model for raising children, that's why.

• Justin

In the era of 'tolerance,' kids are dying at a rate of one every eight minutes just from drug overdoses alone. The 'enlightened' secular government charges parents with crimes who interfere using 'traditional' disciplinary measures as 'child abusers' then teaches them 'compassion' by having them prison raped after taking away their children. 

9“Then they will deliver you to tribulation, and will kill you, and you will be hated by all nations because of My name. 10“At that time many will fall away and will betray one another and hate one another. 11“Many false prophets will arise and will mislead many. 12“Because lawlessness is increased, most people’s love will grow cold. 13"But the one who endures to the end, he will be saved." (Matthew 24:9-12). 

That 'tolerance' of evil is hate by GOD's definition. Love endures whatever flak is necessary in order to keep children safe. 

"He who withholds his rod hates his son, 

But he who loves him disciplines him diligently." (Proverbs 13:24). 

'Those whom I love, I reprove and discipline; therefore be zealous and repent.' (Revelation 3:19). 

So many kids are not being taught right from wrong. Part of this is caused by parents not knowing right from wrong, or refusing to understand what "wrong" is. Devolution.