Could this be true?

Ok so I had alot of unprotected sex probably strapped up 2-5 times out of about 50-70 sexual encounters with over 20 different partners and 8/10 times I ejaculate into them but never got anyone pregnant and I'm for sure because I still kept in contact with each partner and have sex with some of them repeatedly so I came up with the theory that in order to get a woman pregnant is that there must be an emotional attachment in order for your seed to be productive, I'm sure I don't have low sperm count and these women are able to get pregnant especially if some already have children, I feel as because there is no emotional attachment that's why none get pregnant from precum or semen so could this be true? I was just wondering because I enjoy finishing off inside a woman and the best thing is they don't get pregnant... At least not from me lol and one more question is it possible to not contract an std after unprotected sex if the other person have an std? Idk maybe I'm just a different type of human

• sarah

You've just been lucky. Plain and simple. Pregnancy can happen whether there is an emotional connection or the people having sex barely know each other's names.

Source(s): An acquaintance of mine just had a beautiful baby as the result of a one-night stand.
  • PAMELA

You could have lots of disease, and explain how victims of rape often get pregnant, start using your brain and buy some condoms, you could have a low sperm count, have you ever been tested?

you should be very proud

• Dort

< so I came up with the theory that in order to get a woman pregnant is that there must be an emotional attachment in order for your seed to be productive >

No.  Sperm meets egg is all that needs to happen.  Well, it's a bit more complicated but no, there's no need for an emotional bond.

• Keen1 month agoReport

How come I haven't gotten anyone pregnant? Not that I want to