Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 8 months ago

If I am an American citizen and I do not support the USA constantly warring in the middle east am I allowed to watch NFL football and MLB?

Whatever floats your little boat, Son.

• Pygar

The Middle East can stop the wars whenever they like, by simply behaving. If they want continued war, who am I to gripe?

Opposing the USA warring in the Middle East has nothing to do with your watching the NFL and MLB. Do as you like. It's not like you need to ask for permission... 🤭🤭

1.5 of 10                   .

• marty

Being an American citizen allows you to support the government decisions or not. You're also free to waste time and money watching grown men get paid millions to play children's games. Be careful not to run over the homeless people that reside near the billion dollar stadium that tax dollars paid for.

Yes, those are unrelated things.

• Mike W

Don't know, wasn't aware that we needed to ask permission to watch football or baseball.  

Do you seriously believe that all Americans think alike?

Yes you are allowed, but I doubt that you do watch the NFL or MLB anyway.

• Sandy

there are no tv police, dear.