What should I do?

I am entry level management trainee at a Bank.The place of work is getting extremely difficult for me to work.Neither my manager is allowing me to work on my job role that I'm hired for but placing me in a different job role which I'm reluctant to do.Over that profanity in work place is getting things much more difficult for me.I'm afraid that whether the HRM will support me or fire me from my job.What should I do?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Dave
    Lv 5
    4 months ago

You're lucky if you have a job at all.

• RP
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

You'd be wise to find another job.

• 8 months ago

Get out of there now. It's illegal to give employees other jobs. Sounds like another sociopathic workplace to me. Been there done that.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

You have no choice but to quit and start a lifetime of therapy. Someone used profanity? Oh, the humanity! Also, cross training you is just over the top abuse.

Your scars may never heal.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

Managers, generally, should have experience and an understanding of all aspects of the business they work in. Your job role is a bottom of the pile "trainee", the management are training you. 

If you can't deal with profanity in the workplace perhaps a job in the local church would be more suitable for you and your sensitive disposition.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

i would just do what they want you to do if you want to keep that job

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

It's not uncommon for employees to be cross trained......

Profanity isn't illegal.

* Recording people without their consent is a felony in some places.

• Sandy
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

document and even secretly record what you see and hear. when you have enough EVIDENCE, take it to HR. make copies for yourself. If you're going to fight, use good ammo. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.