Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 9 months ago

My boyfriend always wants his mouth on one of my breasts. Is that normal?

I mean, he only does it when we're alone. He will insist on taking off my shirt or simply open it so he can put his mouth on my breast. Is that common for guys to do this to their girlfriends? He has always been a bit of aloof for these things, he was really prude at the beginning, said that girls who were pregnant before marriage were not good etc.. and now he does this. He has also promised not to take my virginity before marriage but I doubt we'll keep this promise if he keeps doing that.

This sounds like the adult version of sucking his thumb.  Both mimic a baby nursing on it's mother.  Although many guys lick or suck nipples during lovemaking, his strong focus on this one area makes it seem a compulsion.  I would question whether he has mother issues and/or if he thinks of you as his mommy.

Honestly, that is a little weird. You should tell him if it makes you uncomfortable 

it is normal if ur boyfriend is 3 months old luv x

it's probably one of his kinks

Pretty much all my GFs have commented on my boob fetish.

• Jim

Men love boobs. Most likely he is trying to get you so horny you'll give in and have sex with him.  

He is finding out HOW EASY you are and HOW EASY you are to fool.

When he is done, he will look for the next simple minded girl and run the same game.

Kinda like a Video Gamer and girls are the TOY.

HE IS GOOD at fooling you.

Why hail no, if it was normal you would've be born with a mouth on 1 of your breasts.

He doesn't want sex but he wants to suckle like a baby?  Must be a fetish.   Some women like that sort of thing but if its not part of foreplay it can be disturbing too.  Tell him you don't like it and if he doesn't quit, then get up and leave.  You have the option of free will...you are not obligated to stay with someone who doesn't respect your boundaries.  You lose the right to complain if you don't do anything about the situation.